About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Happy House Plants

 Anthology, 177 pieces. Small pieces with themed whimsies in the Anthology style. Came in the Hoefnagel box with another Anthology puzzle, Over the Moon, which I actually decided not to do because the pieces were so small--the piece count was 278 but the box was the same size and some of the pieces were basically dots. That was clearly not going to be any fun for me. But this one was fine. 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment