About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Order in the Court

 Stave, 105 pieces. Amazing challenge for the piece count! Larger pieces than many Teasers. Really has that Teaser characteristic of seeming absolutely impossible until you find the right fit, at which point it seems inevitable, including some that had me smacking my forehead right near the end. 9/10 how is this possible?



the central bit

the way that Clown fits in is a warning

Look at that fit!



No comments:

Post a Comment