About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Gamble

 Elms, 1023 pieces. Huge! Room for a lot of false corners, areas of distinct cutting, and repeated whimsies that have one or two stray versions elsewhere while mostly being in a line, for greater challenge. The dark areas were also a lot of work. Ultimately very satisfying. 7/10 Stave scale

some of the many whimsies, including the repeated floral pattern



wreath

treasure chest

bottom area with traditional-ish stirp cut

rabbit in hat

juggler, I think

masks

card suits


No comments:

Post a Comment