About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, January 31, 2022

African Sunshine

 Open Road, 350 pieces. Amazon seller; don't know much about them but piece quality is generally what you'd expect from a midlevel producer--thin but acceptable pieces, engraved whimsies--and the image choice is unusual. 3/5





2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a nice change from the Usual Art Style. Weird that they trumpet that they're using work by "female artists" multiple times without ever actually naming the artist, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I'm a little worried--hope they're paying royalties.

      Delete