About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

I Want to Believe

 Secretbase, 300 pieces. Objectively speaking this puzzle is not great. It's got scorch marks on the white parts that make it look kind of grubby; it is too push-fitty for my taste; and it has a lot of size divergence among the pieces--the biggest pieces are multiple times the size of the smallest, which are fingertip sized.

But: It is a play on the X-Files, with X-Files themed whimsies, including Morley cigarettes and TRUST NO ONE. So I can't help having an affection spillover. 3/5






the UFO stealing a cow is funny, I have to admit

TRUST NO ONE along the edge



No comments:

Post a Comment