About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, November 5, 2021

A Day of Sunshine, Renoir, Poetry Puzzle No. 457

Puzzlemonk, 477 pieces. Words from a Longfellow poem turned into whimsies: "O Life and Love! O happy throng/Of thoughts, whose only speech is song!/O heart of man! canst thou not be/Blithe as the air is, and as free?" The usual difficult cuts with hidden connectors and strange swoops and false corners. 4/5
the word whimsies make a good place to start assembly




No comments:

Post a Comment