About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Justin Hilgrove, Word Travels West

 Artifact, 548 pieces. Nice deep colors on this tower of books. More literary characters in this one than the previous, I think. Is that lion Aslan? 3/5




witch on broomstick and guy on stump (with tiny chip out of puzzle/dropout)
reference to Quixote's tilting at windmills? I know why the caged bird sings? Moby Dick?


Aslan?

Wisdom is knowing that Frankenstein is the monster




No comments:

Post a Comment