About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, October 5, 2020

Jo Mora, A Whimsical Map of San Diego

 Liberty, 736 pieces. A whimsical twist indeed on the dissected map. Lots of California-esque whimsies and just enough color variation to create areas of difficulty. 4/5






A busy whimsy field including "S" in a circle



horse and carriage along with roep and ship

prospector and pack horse, and horse and rider above

ox pulling cart, yet another horse above (upside down)

one more horse and D in circle, along with a multipiece tree above R






No comments:

Post a Comment