About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Purrsian Rug

Stave, 3-bolt Trick, 120 pieces. Trick puzzles have pieces that fit into more than one other piece, with that Stave construction that feels perfectly natural either way (how do they do it?). The Trick is not my favorite special Stave--that's the Teaser--but this one was indeed impressive. I am not putting up the complete picture (there's assembled puzzle underneath the layer of cat) to keep a bit of mystery involved. Hint: the picture might not be consistent across two pieces that nonetheless fit together.



No comments:

Post a Comment