About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Ocean Life, James Sommerville

Liberty, 769 pieces. Huge! There was basically no point trying to sort out the whimsies, they were so thick/repeated, especially in terms of the spirals.  The most impressive multi-piece whimsy was a large lobster at the corner, which I tried to get a good picture of but didn't really succeed.  5/5
rare Liberty whimsy using the picture


swordfish

shark

crab

conch shell

well hidden lobster


No comments:

Post a Comment