About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Vera, Reflets dans le port

750 pieces (3 missing). Always sad to have a puzzle with missing pieces, though it's a hazard when you buy a vintage puzzle.  This style is nearly push-fit, with minimal interlocks but a lot of curves to fit one piece partially inside another.  I didn't enjoy it as much as full interlock, but it definitely was different.  3/5
starting out

progress

mostly done
all done (except for missing pieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment