About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Alex Beard, Impossible wood puzzle

317 pieces.  I don't like to blog the real misfires--the "wood" puzzles that are ill-cut and nearly paper-thin.   This one I'm just mentioning as a consumer advisory. Not only was it poorly cut, the frame didn't even fit together--as far as I could tell, the image actually overlapped on the two non-fitting pieces. How does that even happen?
like push-fit, but less fun

not even close

1 comment:

  1. i have wondered about these "impossible puzzles" thanks for the review and the pictures . MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete