About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 8, 2024

Frieda Kahlo's Studio, Damian Elwes

 Liberty, 525 pieces. Another really clever design with lots of themed pieces including a mini-unibrow self-portrait. 4/5











2 comments:

  1. Purchased recently - the first Liberty in my collection (a couple previously borrowed), as if you're buying from the UK, they're far from cheap. Secondhand ones offered here, like my copy, are usually expensive too. It's probably not one I'd have chosen myself, but I was very pleased with it, partly from the whimsies seeming very close to entirely relevant to the artist or Mexico. Lots of zones with distinct colours seemed to make it relatively easy, but the complex shapes kept me on my toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got the opportunity to add it to your collection!

      Delete