About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 29, 2024

Eyes Full of Stars, Marie-Claude Fournier

 Victory, 548 pieces. I've had this queued for a while but there was a missing piece; fortunately, the folks at Victory worked very hard to get a replacement piece. Unfortunately, it broke during transit--might need bubble wrap next time!--but wood glue works well. Anyway, this is a Mark Capitella cut which manages to get a fair amount of color-line cutting and tricky split connectors. 4/5

very recognizable piece style



split connector


picture taken when missing piece not yet replaced




No comments:

Post a Comment