About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Krampus & St. Nicholas, Lyon Aksamit

 Liberty, 276 pieces. A neat idea, though it's a little sad that you can't flip to see the cut more easily. I only did the Krampus side due to lingering discomfort with Christmas-themed puzzles, but it was fun and easy to distinguish which side was which. FWIW, there seems to be a lot more color variation on the St. Nick side. 3/5



I'm guessing there's some pickle tradition?



wreath around head


No comments:

Post a Comment