About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, January 25, 2021

Chasing Butterflies 66 Mya, Lynon Aksavit

Liberty, 657 pieces. Truly wonderful puzzle with lots of difficulty and some 3-D dinosaurs hidden inside for assembly. 5/5 candidate for my favorite Liberty

now that's just rude for a dinosaur puzzle



dino skeleton in main dino

butterfly closeup

dino skeleton closeup

3D dino

another

non 3D but made of pieces that aren't connected in the puzzle itself


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca,
    I'm so happy that you enjoyed this puzzle, I've been following your puzzle blog for a several months now. I am the puzzle designer at Liberty Puzzles but also created this image along with a few others in the Liberty catalog. If you have any questions about other puzzles please feel free to reach out! Again, I really enjoy all the puzzle posts :)
    Sincerely,
    Lynon Aksamit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear! I don't keep many puzzles because I am out of room, but I am on the queue just to buy this one. I also liked Octopus a lot and will keep my eyes peeled for others!

      Delete