About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, December 7, 2020

Erin Hanson, Layers of Afternoon

 Artifact, 287 pieces. Lovely colors on this one. I like the swirling cut, which breaks up the image in interesting ways. 3/5







5 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    Thanks for your very interesting blog! I wondered if you have ever tried a Par Puzzle Laser cut puzzle? Sorry for posting here - I wasn’t sure how to contact you.

    Thanks,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the vintage Par hand-cut puzzles? I've done a couple--link in sidebar. I haven't encountered a Par laser-cut puzzle before!

      Delete
    2. Well, Google now tells me Par has added a laser service--thanks for the news! I did not know that but I asked them for more information. I'm always interested in trying something new.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rebecca - yes - thanks. That new L series is the one I wondered about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve had my eye on the puzzle called “Night Watch” which is currently in stock but was hoping to find a review about the quality somewhere before purchasing...

    ReplyDelete