About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, November 6, 2020

Circus, Circus!

 DaVici, 330 pieces. Bright colors and cute connectors (I have a bad closeup of one of the elephant heads) along with lots of circus themed whimsies make this a fun puzzle. I think though I'm not 100% sure that the two figures I made into 3D displays were intended that way, as they fit decently into the "stands" which have no other obvious explanation. 4/5

teeny elephant connector





my circus, my monkeys

bear on bicycle

tower of acrobats




No comments:

Post a Comment