About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Parc Guell, Barcelona

Nautilus, 410 pieces. A new cutter for me.  Laser-cut, US-based, somewhere between Liberty & Wentworth in thickness, closer to Wentworth in whimsy style.  Could use slightly more competitive pricing--as it is, they're more expensive piece for piece than Liberty, which doesn't strike me as the best idea.  That said, the pictures are pretty, the style is new enough that I'm interested, and the quality is what you'd want from a laser-cut puzzle.  Certainly worth doing while waiting for a new Stumpcraft.  3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment