About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Berga: Auf offener See Chalutiers au grande large

Penelope, 1500 pieces. This translates as "on the open sea" and it is by far the largest Penelope I've done, though I have another similarly sized one on deck.  This puzzle had a very high "this must be incomplete; I've looked through the whole table and I can't find this distinctively shaped and colored piece ... oh wait" factor.  Subtle shade differences kept it from being completely overwhelming, but it was not for the faint of heart.  7/10 Stave scale (it was complete after all)




No comments:

Post a Comment