About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, October 4, 2018

American Flag

Cub Creek Puzzles, approx. 160 pieces.  Hand-cut puzzle with a bear cub whimsy and otherwise conventionally cut (not quite strip-cut) pieces.  A perfectly fine hand-cut puzzle, like Victory but not vintage so the wood has a different feel in the hand (and the wood seems very high quality, as you can see from the back).  3/5

Not a distress sign so much as a sign that I can't figure out why in transferring these pictures from my computer Google decides to flip them


No comments:

Post a Comment