About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Skeleton and Roses

 Liberty, approx. 500. Liberty is being pushed by competition in some great ways, I think. Some color line cutting, some interesting multipiece figures, and an irregular border make this a particularly challenging and fun image. 4/5

Not quite snowflakes




drinking and dancing

more dancing

music and skeleton

more dancing/music-making



2 comments:

  1. Is this a pre-production sample you're testing for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's a friends and family puzzle that a friend (and good Liberty customer) lent to me.

      Delete