About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Rachel Pedder-Smith, Bean

Artifact, 422 pieces. This one has a variety of garden-themed connectors and whimsies. The connectors (and the whimsies) include tiny rakes, carrots, onions, and one small animal (mole, maybe?).  A huge challenge given the variety of small images included, breaking up the visual field.  4/5



Some of the connectors--squirrel, bunny, artichoke, carrot, bean, etc.



The connector in red--mole, badger, something else?

1 comment:

  1. That connector in red is totally a mole! -Maya (Artifact Puzzles)

    ReplyDelete