About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Three Dances, Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Liberty, 793 pieces. The complicated border here is a love or hate thing: there are multiple repeating & mirrored pieces and there's only one right way to do it, with no color cues. I loved it! The three dances are just different enough to make careful distinction possible, and there are some nice multi-piece whimsies as well. 5/5 peak Liberty




horse on one side, carriage on the other

dancing couples

more dancers

piano player and dancers

park bench flirtation

bench reading

cafe lunch

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that looks amazing! Inspiring - thanks for this review. Adding to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete