About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Map of Old Town Boulder, Colorado, Annie Waldusky

Liberty, 640 pieces. This one was challenging because there was so much going on in each small area. Really nice animal and human whimsies, with lots of interactions (the tent/camper menaced by the bear might have been my favorite). 4/5



butterfly, cougar, deer, fox, and dancing people, along with some bats

yogi?

plane, telescope watcher, and camper approached by a bear

hot air balloon and some birds

Beetle and bicyclist

jogger with dog, two hikers

high five

clinking beers

No comments:

Post a Comment