About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Schoenhut's Humpty Dumpty Circus

Liberty, 479 pieces. This one was difficult in part because it wasn't always clear at first glance whether a piece was face up, given all the beige in the image! Nice, simple whimsies, including some chess ones I'd never seen before. 3/5



elephants doing tricks

jumprope and some chess pieces

acrobat


1 comment:

  1. I saw the chess ones for the first time a few weeks ago when I built Songbook.

    I've added it to the "send to RT" pile.

    ReplyDelete