About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

I Dreamed I Was a Doorman at the Hotel Del Coronado, Dr. Seuss

Liberty, 654 pieces. A ton is going on visually in this image. Seussian whimsies, of course, along with the bikini! I was surprised that the colors didn't do as much to guide assembly as I would've thought looking at the image alone--the blue of the sea is so broken up that it doesn't help a lot.  4/5





Seussian whimsy confronting ladies

relaxing with a bird

fishing off a pier

boat, surfer, other sea whimsies

active couple

accordion?

goldfish jumping from too-small bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment