About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

A Pictorial Map of New York City, Ernest Dudley Chase

Liberty, 743 pieces. Very hard but rewarding: the size and the limited color range make for difficult assembly, although eventually one starts to be able to distinguish between the tiny pictures of buildings surrounding Manhattan and the bird's eye view of Manhattan, at least. 4/5 Love the hot dog cart--very NYC!




hot dog cart and vendor!

urban beetle

cawfee

breakfast with cat

car, bridge, bench scene, etc

taxi being chased

airplane and some musicians and a scooter

Lady Liberty with clouds and birds

No comments:

Post a Comment