About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Ship of Dreams

Stave, 615 pieces. I will admit my weakness for brighter colors. This one also has some cute animal surprises hidden in the drawing.  8/10


whale tail and fish cutout




multipiece octopus

touching birds

touching seals

floating giraffe

woodworker?

2 comments:

  1. "Liberty, 615 pieces."

    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that's a Stave.
    If it's a Liberty, I definitely would like to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Properly tagged, improperly introduced. Thanks!

      Delete