About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, April 20, 2020

Road to Selfhood

Liberty, 881 pieces. I actually have no idea what's going on in this picture. It's some kind of life journey, in black and white?  Very, very difficult because of the color minimalism and relatively little in the way of linear perspective. When I tried to turn it over for a better view of the central geometric figure (a six pointed star), it collapsed in disaster, so no such luck--the geometric figure is partially visible in the almost-complete front view. There's also a large Grateful Dead skeleton near the bottom and several Grateful Dead bears throughout. 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment