About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Branching Out

Stave, 175 pieces. This is the last of my Teaser rentals, a three-sword puzzle that was made more complicated by being in two parts. You might think that having a bunch of different holes for the teaser pieces would make it simpler, but it actually just changed the nature of the challenge, including figuring out which pieces matched up with each other and which fit in their tiny separate holes. 7/10





No comments:

Post a Comment