About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, March 30, 2020

The Girl and the Sea, Linnea Pergola

Liberty, 489 pieces. This is just a beautiful image, with great colors and a fair amount of difficulty even with big color blocks. Some whimsies I haven't seen before, either, including the walrus and a lovely sand castle interacting with a person. 4/5 recommended


walrus (L), birds and fishes, sandcastle (upper center)

sea unicorn


palm tree

multipiece fish, shell, and then dolphin and octopus

birds circling together including a toucan (upper R)

butterfly and swirling leaves


No comments:

Post a Comment