About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, March 13, 2020

Cat Detective in the Wrong Part of Town, Dr. Seuss

Liberty, 522 pieces. Another excellent Seuss. This time there are a lot of household objects, from a landline telephone to a mirror to a knife and fork (note also the goldfish leaping out of a bowl in the top corner, perhaps a nod to one of Seuss's famous books), and an intriguing line snaking through the puzzle design, along with a bunch of interacting whimsies. Much easier to see from the back. 4/5




excited diner, excited waiter

music corner

leapfrog with superhero cape

dog on leash

a pipe with smoke, a train, a quill and paper

tea with cat

hairdresser on stepstool

I know why the caged bird sings

No comments:

Post a Comment