About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, March 30, 2020

Mirror Image

Waterford, 710 pieces. Rented from Waterford's rental program. This puzzle had three replaced pieces though only one was really identifiable from the front. The image was very difficult because of the repetition. There were also some nice internal straight lines and some interacting whimsies.  4/5



flowers circling one another

broccoli maybe?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! No blog posts from you for almost a week during this coronavirus time. Is everything ok? (Also, are you trying the Stave survival packs?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking--(1) yes, all ok for now thank goodness; just trying to teach remotely and handle the firehose of news that keeps distracting me, (2) yes, definitely, I should post about those shortly.

      Delete