About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Chase in the Forest, Dr. Seuss

Liberty, 576 pieces. This was undoubtedly the hardest Dr. Seuss Liberty I've done. The colors were consistently chaotic. Lots of Seussian whimsies including large central figures. Lots of pictures from the back because otherwise the detail would be invisible.  5/5 very impressive.



central image with dancers

elephant and kangaroo with kid; also butterfly in upper left corner

lion in corner

unicorn

monkey lifted by balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment