About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, March 20, 2020

A Plethora of Flowers, Dr. Seuss

Liberty, 479 pieces. This image was clearly created for a wraparound book cover; it offered the opportunity for a "Dr. Seuss" whimsy with a Cat-in-the-Hat style top hat and glove, as well as a nearby bathtub whimsy and some Truffula trees. Very nicely done. 4/5



elaborate multipiece butterfly and some Seussian figures around the border, from bear to lion

some more fantastic creatures

a better look at the reversed Dr. Seuss as well as a kangaroo

No comments:

Post a Comment