About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Phoenix, Phil Lewis

Liberty, 466 pieces. I've now done a number of Phil Lewis puzzles and it's interesting how in some of them the colors, while intense, are spread out over the puzzle while in others like this one there are areas of concentration: one big orangey chunk and purple/blue most of the rest. That really affected the assembly, which I did by doing the orange first. I liked the bird whimsies.  3/5
Other animals included a goat, bottom left-ish, and an armadillo, a couple pieces above the goat

 I worked straight through ...

No comments:

Post a Comment