About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, March 23, 2020

Cutout of Animals

Liberty, 517 pieces. Elaborate multi-piece animal whimsies. Symmetry (though not perfect, which was clearly intentional) in the general placement of the whimsies. And the rare image matching the whimsy with the cats!  4/5


deer, an elephant, a lion, and a fox peering in on the side

cats!



Elaborate bears along the bottom, among other things!

closeup on elephants, moose, peacocks

butterfly, bird, elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment