About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Winter Dreaming, Josephine Wall

DaVici, 400 pieces. DaVici is edging its way into favorite non-Liberty territory for me--I like the themed connectors and cheerful whimsies, though I need to figure out picture selection better. This one has clusters of themed whimsies--winter and dreams, basically. It's not subtle. 3/5




I find the mitten-with-rabbit-cutout particularly notable: like a whimsy, but only partly

cozy by the fire

horse with additional horse-themed whimsies inside, including partial horse

Ice skaters



No comments:

Post a Comment