About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Flora Befora, John W. Grow

Joyful Nook, 982 pieces. (And the postcard-sized bonus puzzle they sent, untitled). I bought three of these larger puzzles from Joyful Nook; the two largest, including this one, had essentially push-fit cutting with occasional interlocks. I got a sense of accomplishment from doing the first, somewhat less so with this one, which also had some real slivers of pieces. The image was pretty and I was often convinced that a piece was missing but then eventually discovered it. For true difficulty lovers only (who don't mind moving sections around very carefully, given the absence of interlocks). 3/5


bonus puzzle

whimsies, much larger than most other pieces













No comments:

Post a Comment