About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, August 31, 2020

Grant Heffner, Sunset on Old Montauk Highway

Artifact/Ecru, 282 pieces. Road trip whimsies aren't exactly "American-themed" whimsies, but they are close, given the association between the US and car culture. This picture has bright colors and the pieces have angular connectors. The cars (with dropouts) on the irregular edges are a nice touch, as is the charming two-piece safety cone, in orange no less. A nice display of Artifact's actual whimsy with its whimsies. 3/5







No comments:

Post a Comment