About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Plants and Bugs, John Dilnot

Liberty, 531 pieces. Some color-line cutting here with a few of the larger bugs outlined, as well as elaborate multi-piece bugs throughout--scroll down to see the back which shows them off. The dark color looks like it would be very difficult, but since there's so much little stuff in the image sprinkled throughout, it yielded to steady work and the dark-only pieces ended up fitting into very clearly defined holes. 4/5

bottom middle shows some of the color line cutting








I am a bit worried for the tiny guy tweaking the huge dragonfly

And the woman touching the huge butterfly


No comments:

Post a Comment