About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Close Range, Duke Beardsley

Liberty, 613 pieces. Little patches of highly similar colors provide the challenge here, even though you might think it would be easy because the colors are so distinct. Very large elaborate whimsy structure including a vague, huge outline of cowboy on horse--quite unusual! 4/5



the horse's feet are probably the easiest to see here, bottom center

saddle

birds and animals

nice lasso!

more lasso tricks and a pack horse on a rein

closeup on huge horsehead and cowboy's hat; other whimsies are within that outline

No comments:

Post a Comment