About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

William Gropper's American Folklore

Still doing puzzles because I need a distraction. 

Liberty, 692 pieces. A beautiful puzzle with a lot of Americana whimsies. Hard to look at right now, honestly. 4/5
The rare not fully lased Liberty piece

front






blue bull on edge; man riding cat; star studded back of the "American" label on front

wrangling calf with rope as part of cut line

several multipiece horses and riders

other folkloric figures of the Northwest



a witch, a manuscript, and other Northeastern symbols



John Henry, I think

No comments:

Post a Comment