About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, June 5, 2020

Inspiring Unicorn

Unidragon, 319 pieces. A new cutter for me! This is a Russian laser-cutter with strong similarities to some of the other Russian cutters I've seen of late--Wentworth-ish thickness; lots of engraving on the pieces, both whimsy-shaped and otherwise; relatively small pieces. While DaVici remains the tsar of all the Russian cutters I've found, the image is bright and inviting, the irregular shape adds some challenge, and overall I was satisfied with the experiment. Also, the signature whimsy is just great--a unidragon wrapped around a puzzle piece. 3/5 (Blogger, why do you do this with picture order?)
Multi-piece unicorn head with engraving







No comments:

Post a Comment