About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Still Life on the Veranda

Stave, 790 pieces. Impressive difficulty because despite all the colors, there's so much going on in any given piece that it's not necessarily easy to figure out what area of the puzzle it's from. Also, this was a 70th birthday present and the whimsies were charming reminders of a life with family and hobbies. 7/10



scissors surrounding a trophy


Rebus: 70t(h) Birthday




A circle of family around a table

No comments:

Post a Comment