About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

King of the Junkyard, Lisa Richlin-Davis

Whimsy Wood Puzzles, 450 pieces. This is an unusual and inventive design--basically every piece is at least a partial whimsy or surrounds one; lots of cat parts and dog parts (in a good way) overlapping each other as if they are posed against one another. Technically the cut isn't quite as appealing as Liberty--still a little tight--but if you are looking for something different, this will definitely deliver. 4/5


cat apartment house

doghouse

more interlocking animals



No comments:

Post a Comment