About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Porcineograph

Liberty, 629 pieces. I didn't think the image was the most exciting thing ever, but the cut is amazing! A border of pigs with assorted riders, and then pigs in the interior interacting with people (and then one multipiece pig with interior parts apparently being roasted). 4/5

A few interior pigs




pig parts

one pig border




pig play?
Rare Liberty Eagle away from edge, being lassoed

No comments:

Post a Comment