About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Golf

Basis Wood, 462 pieces. Selling on Amazon and probably elsewhere; this was the largest by far they had available, though not priced a ton above the lower-piece-count puzzles, which suggests that those puzzles have larger individual pieces. It would be hard to have smaller! The closest comparison to major brands is clearly Wentworth, based on thickness and whimsy type. Fewer whimsies than a Wentworth; would make a fine, somewhat cheaper alternative for people who are ok with sports themes (there's also a pizza). 3/5



golf bag

club and tee
multipiece tee on its own

golf shoe


No comments:

Post a Comment