About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

A Pier Overlooking Dordrecht, Aelbert Cuyp

Perplexing Puzzles, 513 pieces. A new laser cutter to me, selling on Etsy. Well-done Victorian style pieces; my only mild criticism is that the whimsies were outsized compared to most of the other pieces. The image was very difficult because of the huge area of whitish clouds with small variation across the sky, so that patches of very white were scattered about. If you like an assembly challenge, I can recommend this one. 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment